Each individual listed as an author of an article published in the PPCRJ requires:
- Substantial contributions to the design, performance, analysis, and reporting of the work;
- Drafting of the article or critical revision for important intellectual content;
- Final approval of the version to be published;
- Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the article are appropriately investigated and resolved.
The PPCRJ permits only one corresponding author per manuscript. The corresponding author will receive all submission communication, including the editor-in-chief's decision formal email correspondence. If the manuscript is accepted, it will be accompanied by reviewer feedback and any other requirements from the journal office, with a recommended response deadline.
The Journal will indicate when two authors contribute equally. In print, this reads as "These authors have contributed equally to this work" When submitting an equally co-authored paper, authors can indicate dual first or senior authorship with an # on the manuscript title page.
- Cover letter: is there a cover letter stating work is original and made by the authors?
- Is the manuscript following the format stated in the author guideline section (link)?
- Author section: please identify which one is the given name and last name per author – is it clear?
- Are all the authors listed in the platform journal (instead of in the article only, ALL the authors should be listed there)?
- Corresponding author: are you providing the name, affiliation, and email of the corresponding author?
- Are tables and figures in a separate document?
- Figure format: JPEG with bpi 300 resolution
- Tables: submit also an Excel file for each table
- Are the references in APA style?
- Are the conflicts of interest form per author (http://www.icmje.org/conflicts-of-interest/) attached?
Please, attach the checklist marked during the initial submission. Download it here.
The PPCRJ assesses plagiarism of all submitted manuscripts using Ithenticate system at the initial submission, revision process, and before the online publication. In case the editorial team identifies plagiarism the Editor-in-chief will contact the corresponding author to evaluate each case individually.