CALL FOR PAPERS (Deadline: November 2020)
Special Issue: “Neuromodulation in Adult and Child Psychiatry, Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Neuroscience Research”
As the neuromodulation field continues to expand, with increasing evidence of its potential, updating itself with the passing of time with new technology, wearable smaller devices, remote-controlled devices, and new behavioral techniques, further research is necessary to establish its efficacy and safety as formal therapeutic options for different conditions. Therefore, we are creating this special issue to boost this needed science progress together with the XII International Neuromodulation Symposium.
This call for papers includes, but is not limited, to the following topics:
- Neuromodulation in healthy population
- Neuromodulation for neurological disorders
- Neuromodulation and treatment of psychiatric conditions
- Invasive and non-invasive techniques
- Central and peripheral stimulation, transcranial direct current stimulation, transcranial magnetic stimulation, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, etc.
- Mindfulness, meditation, neurofeedback as techniques of neuromodulation
- Neuromodulation in neuroscience research
- Neuromodulation in rehabilitation research
- Neuromodulation in neurosurgery
For author’s information please see the following link: https://journal.ppcr.org/index.php/ppcrjournal/special